Now hear this, lil sugar babies: dirty sugar is officially in the market for a stellar, up and coming super-star apprentice, and y’all know who you are!
Don’t get it twisted, we’ve already been blessed with the best, so only those gung-ho and ready to go need apply. Now go on ahead and claim that space kittens!
We are currently in search for the following:
Administrative Studio Apprentice with a Photography Concentration
This role will have you smack dab in the middle of the often sequined and glitter sprinkled whirl wind of dirty sugar studios. We will have you hand-on with all aspects of our studio, providing you with a dynamic growth opportunity as an photographer, artist and business person.
The main ingredients for our Apprentice Program recipe include:
– a self motivator with a unique eye who is comfortable shooting with a DSLR
– very comfortable working on a Mac computer system as well as Apple IOS
– basic understanding of file management on computers and hard drives
– comfortable with basic administrative tasks like filing, data entry, and email
The cherry on top of this delicious apprentice cake would include:
– basic familiarity with Lightroom, Photoshop and Aperture
– basic knowledge of Instagram
– experience in crafting, set construction or prop design
We are looking for someone who is able to be with us for 4 months, starting January 2015. The weekly commitment is up to 3 days a week (Monday-Thursday), 6 hours per day.
Shoot us your resume, portfolio, video submissions, aspirations, superlatives, dreams, ideas, and thangs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.